Information for Patients
Make an Appointment:
- Make an appointment with gastroenterologist. Crespin, online
- Make an appointment with gastroenterologist Dr. Crespin over the phone
Making your first appointment and talking to your doctor is a very important first step.
In order to help your experience with us be as comfortable as possible, here is some information about your first visit.
Depending on your situation, upon making your first appointment, your doctor will ask you a series of questions about your health history, symptoms and other related questions. Then, still, during your first visit, you will undergo a physical examination that will assist the physician is determining more about your condition. After the physical examination, the doctor will speak with you and give you some recommendations for treatment.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment or your first visit in one of our four medical practices in Manhattan. For your convenience, you can download our patient forms and fill them out prior to coming in for your first appointment.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us.
- Completed FORMS below