DIRECTIONS FOR NEW PATIENTS
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. We look forward to your first visit.
1. Schedule An Appointment
THE DOCTOR IS HERE
Using our easy booking system, you can easily find an opening on Dr. Crespin's calendar and book your appointment.
2. What To Bring
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions.
- A list of all medications you are taking.
- A list of your questions/concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us.
- New Patient Registration Form (Download Below)
- New Patient Health History Form (Download Below)
3. In The Office
WHAT TO EXPECT
Depending on your situation, upon making your first appointment, your doctor will ask you a series of questions about your health history, symptoms, and other related questions. Then, still during your first visit, you will undergo a physical examination that will assist the physician in determing more about your condition. After the physicial examination, the doctor will speak with you and give you some recommendations for treatment.